Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve At Popa & Nanny's

All my cousins from North Carolina came down to celebrate the holidays with us!! I love seeing my Anna Doll and Uncle Bri-Bri and the gang. I arrived dressed as Santa and we had tons of FUN!



Mason always makes me smile!



Olivia opening her great gifts from everyone!


Evan got a bunch of cool star wars toys!!





Maddie was a great big sister during my whole first Christmas! Thanks sisters for help making it the BESTEST DAY EVER!!






Carter got a bunch of IPod stuff & PlayStation games, I had a great time pulling on his hair.






A marshmallow fight broke out thanks to Anna Dolls AWESOME marshmallow guns she supplied all the kids for the holidays, Looked like a ton of FUN!!













Mmmm-Mmm this wrapping paper is good stuff.


Woooow-hoooo this gifts looks like super duper fun!!!










Here goes my first encounter with bungee jumping!!













This bouncer
ROCKS!!










MAN! This thing really bounces high!!


















Hay! That baby looks like me??









Thanks Nanny for my great gifts and all the fun times at your house this Christmas Eve!!!













Popa you are the bestest Popa ever, thanks for making me laugh a lot and for all the great things. Hope your holiday was as great as mine!!

















Man! I'm getting sleepy!!!
Santa will be here soon :)



















Sleepy Baby!!
Time to go home and get ready for Santa to come see me and my sisters!







Back home, Got to get some cookies and carrots ready for Santa and his reindeer.
























Bedtime!! I think I heard sleigh bells outside my window!











No comments:

Post a Comment