Friday, August 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home!!

Dressed and ready to go see my awesome room Mommy and Pops created for me!!

My first time in my car seat waiting for the discharge approval, which came moments later at around 10:00 a.m. Friday the 13th.

Mommy and Pops arrive home safe with me!! Man that car ride made me tired!! Went to sleep as soon as Pops started driving.


Thank you to everyone for all the flowers, plants, clothes, books, and toys you all sent to make my hospital stay fell much more like home!! Especially this great Roll Tide door announcement that Uncle Bri-Bri, Anna Doll, Nanny, and Popa put on my hospital door R-T-R!!




Getting ready to go inside and see my house and meet my fury friends Sampson and Willie who keep the house safe while we were gone!! Thanks you two wonderful hounds!! Please refrain from all the sloppy kisses you puppies give. I give those now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment