Friday, August 13, 2010

My First Day of Life!! Family Pictures II

Popa and Nanny loving on me!! Thanks for checking on us at the hospital and helping take care of mommy. Can't wait to come to your house and play with all my cousins!!

Debbie holding me for the first time. I look forward to all your delicious and delightful meals and my first Debbie scrub down!!

Popsie giving me a little of his love!!
Can't wait to come over to you and Gigi's house and play!!

Anna Doll was the best thing that happened for Mommy this week!! She was so great making mommy feel better and taking care of me. Thanks for making the long trip for my special day, YOU ROCK!! Come see me soon and bring all my cousins from North Carolina for me to play with!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!



RMFT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment