Tuesday, August 10, 2010

LTW

Welcome:
LEO THOMPSON WILLIS
August 10, 2010
1:24 P.M.
8 lbs 7oz
20.5 Inches

Thank You Mommy for being so strong and bringing me into this beautiful world so healthy!! The labor had its good times and its bad, but the staff at the Labor & Delivery; especially Mona, made this day seem so much easier than it was. Mommy was induced around 7:30 this morning and was doing great until my heart rate started slowing, so Dr. Pegram adjusted Mommy's meds and the heart rate and labor seemed to be back at normal. At about 1:10 this afternoon my heart rate fell and hovered from 55-85 for just long enough for the nurses to make the call for a C-section due to newborn distress at around 1:20, I was born a healthy baby boy 4 minutes later. When Dr.Pegram got to me I had wrapped the umbilical cord around my neck, shoulders, and one leg, so THANK HEAVENS we induced today and everything is going great with Mommy and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment